Sedatives to Flux
- Overwhelm and Forget
a feedback loop
- Unconfident and Hide
likeminded souls lack
+systemic context
- Frustration and Nihilism
anger and indignancy is cool
- Impatient
need to hone
control and let roll
What exactly is a
waste of crisis energy
potential energy
between holding so many
lenses to your light
And what exactly do I flow into
negative to positive (+drain)
And what the fuck
was the endgame
of postmodernist deconstruction anyway?
Derrida said "What would art be without its frame?"
my hammer is at hand I know
- Overwhelm and Forget
a feedback loop
- Unconfident and Hide
likeminded souls lack
+systemic context
- Frustration and Nihilism
anger and indignancy is cool
- Impatient
need to hone
control and let roll
What exactly is a
waste of crisis energy
potential energy
between holding so many
lenses to your light
And what exactly do I flow into
negative to positive (+drain)
And what the fuck
was the endgame
of postmodernist deconstruction anyway?
Derrida said "What would art be without its frame?"
my hammer is at hand I know
No comments:
Post a Comment