It feels as if im bleeding
A fierce argument with washes and waves
of subconscious nooses
(really, mooses, though, I mean..)
An addictive brew for all.
Rescue-ego; for me, is a tantalising freeing
I should decide for myself,
And as I gaze round in fear
I feel as if I seek the phantoms of approval.
But one by one the mechanical manifestations of my own design blossom into being again.
They take time
To remind me.
If it comes from Love, it is self renewing, as a tree breathes water. I fear I am trapped in this triange, and only go from point to point. It is destiny, now, set upon this path, to break free and realign myself with angelic poise.
This I do by not doing, by remaining chaste to the lines and lies and grasp at my heartstrings.
Or else I will fall back,
Again, and the next life,
another long, arduous, eternal cycle.
What are your views on spiritualist metaphysics?
Dude, you dont just go about asking people about their personal spiritualist metaphysics.
Catechisms are very important, to remind myself to remind myself.
That I can only do what I am afforded to do in the present, and that this involves going with the flow.
That I am not alone, and that to believe I am unloveable because I am seeking it out, always, is to posit an Unkind Truth.
That the most important fact about Love in this moment is that it is ephemeral, interstitial, ex-egoist, anti-solipsistic, cannot be controlled or manifested freely.
That I am much deeper than what I feel, or think, or do.
That Fear and Love are separate languages to express Being.
That love is extemporised, not pre-planned or manufactured.
A fierce argument with washes and waves
of subconscious nooses
(really, mooses, though, I mean..)
An addictive brew for all.
Rescue-ego; for me, is a tantalising freeing
I should decide for myself,
And as I gaze round in fear
I feel as if I seek the phantoms of approval.
But one by one the mechanical manifestations of my own design blossom into being again.
They take time
To remind me.
If it comes from Love, it is self renewing, as a tree breathes water. I fear I am trapped in this triange, and only go from point to point. It is destiny, now, set upon this path, to break free and realign myself with angelic poise.
This I do by not doing, by remaining chaste to the lines and lies and grasp at my heartstrings.
Or else I will fall back,
Again, and the next life,
another long, arduous, eternal cycle.
What are your views on spiritualist metaphysics?
Dude, you dont just go about asking people about their personal spiritualist metaphysics.
Catechisms are very important, to remind myself to remind myself.
That I can only do what I am afforded to do in the present, and that this involves going with the flow.
That I am not alone, and that to believe I am unloveable because I am seeking it out, always, is to posit an Unkind Truth.
That the most important fact about Love in this moment is that it is ephemeral, interstitial, ex-egoist, anti-solipsistic, cannot be controlled or manifested freely.
That I am much deeper than what I feel, or think, or do.
That Fear and Love are separate languages to express Being.
That love is extemporised, not pre-planned or manufactured.
No comments:
Post a Comment